Scott Adams Divorce;- Fans of the Dilbert cartoonist and author Scott Adams are curious about the divorce of his wife, Kristina Basham, who just tweeted a strange divorce announcement. Friday the 11th, Basham turned to microblog site Tumblr to proclaim that she was “suffering from divorce and battling cancer,” and that she would not be using Twitter anymore. Scott Adams’ podcast series, Real Coffee With Scott Adams, just aired a new episode in which he discussed the couple’s split.
People have expressed curiosity about learning more about Kristina Basham and the cartoonist’s connection as a result of reading the story.
Who is Scott Adams?
Cartoonist and writer Scott Raymond Adams (born June 8, 1957) is an American cartoonist and author. While he is best known for creating the Dilbert comic strip, he is also the author of a number of satirical nonfiction works. Dilbert became a household name in the United States during the 1990s downsizing crisis and has since earned a worldwide following.
In 1995, Adams decided to follow his goal of being a full-time cartoonist after working in a range of corporate positions. He takes a lighthearted and often critical approach to exploring the social and psychological landscape of modern-day white-collar professionals.
Kristan was born in Walnut Creek, California, and grew up there. Her mother, Kemper Sports staffer Mary Posthauer-Olry, and father, musician Valmor Bagala, reared her. She was reared by a stepmother, Mary Posthauer, who is also a musician when Kristina was an adolescent. Kristina’s closest relatives are her younger brother, Scotty, and her elder sister, Valerie Bagala.
A happy holiday season, I believe we may safely state. I had a weird dream, but it was also enjoyable, so I’ll take it. My piano is, in fact, decorated. The off-the-shoulder dress is by @yamahamusicusa. Garageclothing’s @garageclothing has a great selection of pianos and grand pianos for sale.
Who is Kristina Basham?
- She was born Kristina Basham in the United States in the month of July 1988. In addition to being a model and artist with a global following, she is a well-known web-based media force based in the United States. Kristina came to fame in the entertainment business following her connection with Scott Adams. After Scott Adams and Miles broke up.
- Kristina’s ambition of displaying her artwork in a fun manner was realized when she was eleven years old. In addition to her presentations, she is now running a pastry kitchen in San Francisco. Additionally, Basham acquires Instagram with a following of over 4 million individuals.
- Currently engaged to Scott Adams, Kristina has a net worth of $3 million and plans to wed him by the end of 2020. At the time of this writing, Kristina is 33 years old.
- It’s impossible to compare Kristina Basham to any other person.
- Kristina Basham had a kid with her first husband, Chad Basham, while she was still in college. Hazel and Marin Hilsabeck, her two small daughters, were born into her family, and she is a mother to each of them. In her time as a model, Kristina was involved in a large number of Scott Adams divorces.
- The pinnacle of her marriage to Chad Basham was that she was accountable for everything on her own schedule. With the demands of being a mom, a wife, and a working professional, she found herself increasingly estranged from Chad.
- She started dating Scott Adams, a well-known artist, and creator, in 2016. It was announced on December 25, 2019, that Scott and his boyfriend were engaged to be married.
When Kristina was in elementary school, she began taking piano and violin lessons, as well as classes in singing and dance. As a teenager, she competed in cross-country running, capturing a gold medal in the 20-mile event while still a high school senior.
So, she went on to acquire a bachelor’s degree in financial economics at the University of California, Berkeley after high school. In 2012, she graduated with a Master’s degree from the same university she had previously attended.
Modeling career and other endeavors
Kristina started her modeling career when she was just eleven years old, and she hasn’t stopped since. For the past several months, she has also been running a bakeshop in San Francisco on her own. Her Instagram account, which has over 4.1 million followers, is one of several ways she earns money in addition to her other jobs. At Pacific Bell from 1986 to 1995, many of the characters in his Dilbert comic strip were drawn after folks he encountered there.
Why is Scott Adams’s Divorce trending?
Her ex-husband Hilsabeck and her two children, Hazel and Marin, met while both were students at the University of California, Berkeley, and were married for four years until divorcing in 2014. It was four years after their marriage ended that Hilsabeck divorced Kristina. Scott Adams divorced his wife Shelly Miles after eight years of marriage in the same year that Kristina started seeing him. Since 2014, Kristina and Scott have been a couple.
In Windham, Scott was schooled at the Windham Ashland Jewett Central School before going on to Hartwick College, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in economics in 1979. Scott went on to acquire a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1986.
Personal life of Kristina Basham
A $368.62 royalty check from Dilbert earned him the very first money he had received. Over time, Dilbert’s cult following expanded significantly. As of 1991, there were 100 newspapers reporting on it; by 1994, there were 400! Adams attributes his success to the idea he came up with of including his e-mail address in the panels so that viewers could more easily offer feedback and suggestions.
She perished in an automobile accident while Adams and Shelly Miles were married. According to court papers, the ex-couple exchanged vows aboard a boat in San Francisco Bay in July 2006.
At the time of the wedding, Adams was 49 years old and had never been married before. Shelly had two children at the time of the accident: a son, 6, and a daughter, 8, both of whom were under her care. 2014 was the year of their divorce.
At the time of the occurrence, Basham was married to Chad Basham. With their partner, they are the parents of two young daughters. It is safe to say that the information regarding American author Scott Adams and model Kristina Basham is true and credible. However, this is purely a question of taste. So we may assume that Scott Adams’ divorce from Kristina Basham is legitimate.